www.countrygatheringplace.com

Call and reserve today. Main Line 417-465-2655 Cell Phone 417-321-4576 or email joycewallace@hotmail.com
Check out our website at www.countrygatheringplace.com We're located at 21763 E Nebo Hill Rd, Nevada, Mo. 64772

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Strawberries straight from the patch

I have a friend who has a strawberry patch so I ordered some freshly picked strawberries to serve my guests.  Come with me as I drive out to pick them up.


How delicious do these look?  Ready to be picked up by the customers and taken home to have some whipped cream or bananas added to.   Or how about strawberry shortcake? 

You can either pick your own or they will pick for you.
I put them in a couple of my antique bowls and added a banana and served them to my guests for breakfast this morning.  They enjoyed them with their Amish Breakfast casserole,  biscuits hot from the oven and some zucchini bread while sitting on the deck listening to the turkeys gobble.  Ah, the simple pleasures of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment